To excel in any language, you want to master all the basic skills viz Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing.
These skills stand as strong and important pillars of better language.
As Reading is one of the most essential skills to refine any language. So we are conducting different activities for our pupil.
Through the reading club activities we came up with the ideas to let the pupil enhance their skills and to exhibit their talent.
Our school has conducted different activities under Reading Club :
- National Safe Motherhood day – 11th April 2019.
- Tribute to motherland – 9th August 2019.
- Scholastic Book Exhibition – 10th August 2019.
- Reading Inspiration Day – 15th October 2019.
The purpose behind reading club activities is to encourage students to read different types information and to apply them in the different activities.
- To develop decision making skill
- To increase vocabulary
- To exercise of brain
- To give them satisfaction
- To impart their knowledge
- To reduce their stress.
- To enhance analytical thinking
- To enhance their concentration
- To develop imagination
- To promote achievement in all subjects, not just in English.